Professionally written copy, tailored to the performer's strengths and their marketability in the ever competitive voice acting scene.
Hands-on, patient, interpersonal direction to draw out the very best of the performer.
Audio mixing and clean up paired with cinematic sound design, the demo comes alive through the highlighted talents of its actor.
Before contacting, please provide the following information:
1) What services are you looking for?
(Scripting, Directing, Mixing)
2) What type of demo are you seeking?
(Animation, Interactive or Video Game)
*No commercial demos at this time*
3) What experience do you have with Acting / Voice Over?
(Recent Roles, Classes, Coaching, Etc)
4) What is your recording setup?
(Microphone, Interface, Booth, Etc)
5) If you are seeking a script, have you spoken with and selected a director to receive notes from?
(Consultation notes are required for scripts, and if the client does not have one provided by a director, a consultation can be given for an additional service charge.)
6) Please send a RAW Studio Sample (.wav) of yourself speaking at normal, quiet, and LOUD volume, with THREE claps and at least 10 seconds of silence.
I maintain the right to refuse a client for any reason. This may include lacking experience, poor audio tech/quality, or otherwise similar.